Warehouse Operations Manager
ProShow Systems is a leading production services company in Memphis, TN that provides state-of-the-art event solutions for concert tours, festivals, corporate and private events.
- Provide organizational leadership to warehouse operations, logistics, inventory control along with overall operations and physical conditions of the warehouse facilities and equipment.
- Training of team members; planning, assigning, directing and delegating work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Resolve problems related to processes, orders, maintenance, inventory control, equipment that affect the ability to meet or exceed customer needs.
- Oversee and assist in performing general maintenance and repair of equipment such as audio, lighting, video and backline bringing equipment up to factory specification before returning to stock.
- May function as a delivery driver. This includes after hour pick-ups.
- Assist in setting audio, lighting and video at events.
- Ensure equipment is re-stocked correctly according to standards set forth by the Company.
- Manage the loading of equipment onto delivery vehicles to ensure accuracy.
- Perform tasks that involve lifting and moving objects weighing up to 70 pounds.
- May perform other tasks, as needed.
- 5+ years of management experience in warehouse operations.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Strong safety leadership and experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in developing and leading a team.
- Motivated, self-starter that can execute with minimal direction.
- Must be certified in operating any “powered” equipment handling machines which include, but are not limited to: pallet jacks and forklifts.
- ProShow Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.