ProShow Systems is a leading production services company in Memphis, TN that provides state-of-the-art event solutions for concerts, festivals, corporate meetings and private events. Our company is seeking full-time Video Technicians to join our team. This position is responsible for setting up and operation of small to large-scale video systems for live and corporate events.
This is a full-time, hourly position and is eligible for overtime. Hours will vary based on the schedule of events which does include evenings and weekends.
- Assemble, set, operate, strike and disassemble video equipment in corporate and live entertainment environments.
- Plan, rack dress, wire, connect, install, commission and service a wide variety of video systems and equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot video equipment including LED walls, videoconferencing equipment, cameras, video screens, displays, projectors, and projector screens.
- Ensure all video equipment is in good working order, making recommendations for upgrades, repairs, and maintenance as necessary.
- Video experience in corporate and live entertainment environments.
- Knowledge of video connections used in the corporate and live event industries.
- Knowledge of entertainment video equipment and supplies including but not limited to: video projectors, TV’s, media servers, video switchers, LED video walls and broadcast systems and understanding of general video signals types and formats.
- Follow instructions, works well with a team and provide outstanding customer service while performing on-site work.
- Ability to climb ladders, stairs and work in various elevations.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- ProShow Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.