ProShow Systems is a leading production services company in Memphis, TN that provides state-of-the-art event solutions for concerts, festivals, corporate meetings and private events. Our company is seeking full-time Audio Engineers to join our team. This position is responsible for setting up and operating a variety of high-end audio equipment for live and corporate events at various venues.
This is a full-time, hourly position and is eligible for overtime. Hours will vary based on the schedule of events which does include evenings and weekends.
- Set, operate, and strike of audio equipment in corporate and live entertainment environments.
- Interpret artist riders and specifications to adequately prepare for live events.
- Laying electrical and sound cables in a logical and safe manner while working together with the entire crew as a team.
- Ensure the proper care and handling of all company and rental audio equipment while at the event.
- Disassembling audio equipment and packing up after the event.
- Ensure all audio equipment is in good working order, making recommendations for upgrades, repairs, and maintenance as necessary.
- Assist in all aspects of stage and audio operations while at the event.
- Follow instructions and provide outstanding customer service while performing on-site work.
- Experience in FOH and monitor audio mixing for live event and executive meetings.
- Knowledgeable about and experienced with complex sound equipment including, but not limited to: equalizers, microphones, recording equipment, digital mixing consoles, etc.
- Technical expertise in sound engineering techniques (e.g., equalization, compressions, filters and plug ins, microphone placement).
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with stage lighting and/or video is a plus.
- ProShow Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.